They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I 100% agree. Brunch is the best meal: rich, savory, filling and has the best cocktails! In Brunch Ya Know? I feature my favorite brunch spots in San Diego. Dig in & enjoy! xoxo, natoutandabout
Cheers to Flag Ship Sunday Champagne Brunch
Ahoy! Jump aboard the Flagship Cruises and Events Sunday Champagne Brunch. Enjoy sunday funday with a stunning views of San Diego; sail away on a two-hour scenic cruise with a complimentary mimosa in hand. Flagship Cruises and Events have been proudly serving the San Diego community since 1915. I’ve been on their regular cruises and have had a fantastic time but the Sunday Champagne Brunch brings brunch and cruising to a whole other level.
Mimosas are a girls best friend
Highlights of the Sunday Champagne Brunch are refreshing mimosas, breathtaking views of the San Diego harbor, a scrumptious gourmet brunch buffet and live music. The 2 hour cruise route features the San Diego Skyline, U. S.S. Midway Aircraft Carrier, Star of India and the iconic ships of the Maritime Museum, North Island Naval Air Station, and (the most exciting!) under the Coronado Bay Bridge.
We sipped and savored mimosas and Bloody Mary’s and enjoyed tunes from the fabulous vintage vocalist Celeste Barbier throughout brunch. Their brunch is great for unforgettable dates or brunch with your best girlfriends. Make sure you make reservations as this brunch is in high demand.
The Champagne Brunch menu features:
Made-To-Order Omelet Station
Belgian Waffles and French Toast
- Fresh berries, whipped cream, fruit preserves and maple syrup
Greek Yogurt Parfait
- Greek yogurt, housemade granola, fresh fruit and berries, dried fruits and nuts
American Breakfast Station
- Assorted miniature quiche, oven roasted breakfast potatoes, apple wood smoked bacon, smoked ham and chicken apple sausage
Freshly baked breakfast breads and pastries
Chilled Pacific Seafood Station
- Jumbo shrimp cocktail, Baja ceviche, lobster gazpacho, locally made sushi, black caviar and Nova Scotia salmon with bagels
California Farm Fresh Antipasto Station
- Freshly composed salads inspired by the farms of Southern California
Chef Attended Carving Station
- Natural, grass-fed choice beef sirloin and herb roasted turkey breast. Served with silver dollar rolls and accompaniments.
Chef’s Choice Housemade Specialties
Bakery Fresh Desserts
- Assorted cakes and pies, petit fours, chocolate dipped strawberries and housemade warm bread pudding
Complimentary Boarding Mimosa and freshly roasted coffee and tea
Soaking up the sun with Flagship Cruises & Events
Cheers to San Diego sunny days in December, great friends & incredible views! Photo cred: